Framework JPG to PDF Converter is a tool to easily convert any number of JPG images to PDF format at once. It has many unique and user-friendly features.
Many images due to their small or too large size, when uploaded to the Website are often not accepted by those Web sites, the best way is to convert them to the PDF file extension to easily perform the next work.
The JPG to PDF Converter framework allows users to convert one or more JPG files belonging to one or more different lists into a single PDF file, which is the tool anyone wants to own.
Functions: Add files, convert, move inside / out … are flexible, easy to use for everyone.
The usage of JPG to PDF Converter Framework is as follows:
– In the Add files section displays a list of folders, select the appropriate folder belonging to a drive.
– The list of images is displayed in the middle of the interface in the Select Files section
Select and move the images you want to create files to the right side of the screen, the image files are displayed as names. In this operation, you can add, or delete unwanted images.
Finally, click Convert to convert them into PDF format.
The JPG to PDF Converter framework supports various high/low resolution image formats. Whether it is images, scans, screenshots, graphics, faxes … are converted to PDF files.
In addition to JPG, the JPG to PDF Converter framework allows converting other image files PNG, GIF, TIF, BMP, JPE, WMF, EMF, PCX, PIC…
– Pentium II, IV
– RAM 128+ MB.
– Net Frameword 2.0 or higher.
– Compatible Win 7 (32 or 64 bit)/ Vista x64/ XP.
Basic Features of JPG to PDF Converter Framework
– Combine, save multiple image files into a single PDF file.
– Convert each image file into each individual PDF format.
– Support PNG, GIF, TIF, BMP, JPG, JPE, WMF, EMF, PCX, PIC…
– Supports images of different resolutions.
– Perform mouse drag/drop operations.
– Batch list selection.
– Do not use Adobe Acrobat program.